Picking the right WordPress eCommerce plugins is a difficult choice. The underlying question remains, ‘what are you searching for?’, ‘what needs do you want to satisfy?’, ‘are you planning to build an eCommerce store?, and so on.
The customization of WordPress and the choice of the plugins will entirely depend on the nature of your business. Furthermore, deciding the plugins is also highly critical of the features and functionalities of the plugins. Some of them may be poorly coded, hard to use, or may have loopholes that can deter your eCommerce website. On the other hand, perfect plugins will encourage your website to grow, attract more customers, and allow you to gather the best rating of all time.
Coming back to addressing the question, ‘how to pick the perfect WordPress eCommerce plugins?’ here are some factors to consider.
- Nature of your eCommerce business/website
- Payment gateways that will support your WordPress settings
- Will the plugin suit the themes or will you need some add-ons
- Which of them will fit the budget?
- Will the plugin slow down the website?
After you have enlisted these questions to your WordPress customization services provider and received the answers to the queries, the real tasks will also start from that moment.
To help you quickly decide the best WordPress eCommerce plugins, we have put together some reliable, enhancing, and popular plugins. The WordPress plugins will not only enhance your website but will also create a lasting impression of perfection. Choose the plugin that you think fits your needs the best and will help you in the run to achieve growth.
Best WordPress eCommerce Plugins
WooCommerce is an open-source shopping plugin that has gained popularity for many reasons, mostly for its virtues that enable businesses to succeed. It is free to download and use until web hosting, and other features come in.
- It is user-friendly: most online merchants use it because it is user-friendly. In just three clicks, you can start using it. Go to the plugin page, click ‘Add’, ‘Install’ and ‘Activate’.
- It is smart device friendly: WooCommerce is device-friendly as it allows you to manage your website from the phone or tablet. Also, customers can check your website from any corner of the world and at any time of the day.
- Location Analysis: this feature helps to identify and simplify adding taxes and shipping costs when the customers add delivery addresses.
- SEO: it doesn’t support SEO features but aids in furthering SEO practices. Product organization: categorizes your products and services to make the site look more presentable.
- Google Analytics: it helps report customer visits, costs, web traffic, reveal profits, business growth trends, and so on.
It is a user-friendly WordPress plugin that helps you sell everything online perfectly and smoothly. WP eCommerce is free to download plugins, but you will have to purchase it if you need some advanced features. Ine stellar feature that makes it one of the best plugins is that it can easily customize the HTML and CSS so that you have the perfect managerial perspectives at hand.
- Customizable: improve your eCommerce business by easily managing the website with HTML and CSS.
- Integration with various payment gateways: limited payment options can cause distress. However, with WP eCommerce, you are offered various options like PayPal, Google Checkout, manual, etc., as the basic payment options.
- Building tools: there are many building tools for managing your selling, products, marketing, and everything important.
- Aids in easy shipping: things get less stressful with the ease of integrating with various service providers and shipping services. Use WP eCommerce features to manage the time, dates, addresses for shipping.
Jigoshop is another user-friendly eCommerce plugin for WordPress that offers multiple features. It has a discreet code base, yet, surprisingly, it is compared with WooCommerce. It is free to download, and it doesn’t slow down your site as well.
- It is user-friendly: the plugin is easy to use. Made according to the standards of WooCommerce, it carries the best intuitive user interface. Organize, manage and swiftly manage your eCommerce site and theme.
- Performance: the plugin allows you to monitor your performance levels with one single dashboard. View statistics, stock reports, graphs, orders, customer reports, and more in one go.
- Customizable themes: the plugin has more than 30 customizable themes. To match it with your professional needs, the themes are categorized in two ways: official and external themes.
- Multiple Payment options: Jigoshop offers many payment options in its basic package, including Direct Bank Transfer, checks, FuturePay, PayPal, etc.
Easy Digital Downloads
Easy Digital Downloads is a simple WordPress plugin that offers you multiple features to add without slowing or pausing your website. Plus, it is light to install and comes with multiple impressive features, one of which is the checkout system.
- Smooth functionality: it is lightweight and enables your eCommerce website to run smoothly without crashing or pausing.
- Excellent customer experience: the plugin provides customers with the ease and flexibility to view their previous purchases, transactions, and more.
- Integrates with various themes: Easy Digital Downloads can integrate easily with 90% of the WordPress themes. Moreover, the plugin already comes with plenty of built-in themes that are user-friendly and look awesome.
- Provides support system: the plugin backs up some great support from the backend.
Shopify is a great plugin that supports your WordPress with exceptional solutions. It is easy to use and supports SSL basic requirements too.
- Simple and easy to use: Shopify plugin is easy to set up and activate. Even beginners can find it useful.
- Offers marketing aspects: it equips its users with multiple marketing tools that other WordPress plugins don’t. With Shopify, you can boost your marketing strategies like AdWords, direct customer emails, and so on. Besides that, Shopify simplifies Search Engine Optimization by enabling you to build clean codes, unique and custom Meta descriptions, sitemaps, title tags, and other SEO solutions.
- Customer Support: Shopify enables your customers to communicate with you any time of the day without any trouble. It also has excellent support for phone call helplines, chats support, email responses, and FAQs too.
All of these options might make you less confident in taking the decision solely, for which you can always turn to professional WordPress installation services. At 465 Media, we offer you everything from WordPress customization services to WordPress installation and plugin information.
So, if you are searching for a professional, contact us without hesitation so that we could bring a difference to your website.